Our local telephone number: 949-623-8454
| USD to GBP |
Last Trade: 0.6633 Ask: 0.6633 Bid:0.6632
| USD to EUR |
Last Trade: 0.7746 Ask: 0.7747 Bid:0.7745
| GBP to EUR |
Last Trade: 1.1678 Ask: 1.1681 Bid:1.1676
A passport is a necessary document to own whether traveling abroad or simply maintaining one for identification purposes. Delphi can assist you get a passport. Applying for your “first time” passport is appropriate if:
You have never applied for a US passport; OR
Your expired US passport is not in your possession; OR
Your previous US passport has expired and was issued more than 15 years ago.
You must be 16 years of age or older to apply for a first time US passport. Be prepared to have your documents ready. The below list is not exhaustive but it is a good indicator of what will be required from you. Please call us for a precise list of your required paperwork as requirements may change. The documents that are generally required from you for a first time passport are: [THIS COULD BE A LINK FOR THE DOCS]
You Will Need the Following Documents:
1. Proof of U.S. Citizenship
You must provide one of the following:
>An original or certified copy of your state issued U.S Birth Certificate; OR
>Your original Certificate of Naturalization; or
>An expired passport that is in good condition.
The above document will be returned to you with your new passport.
> Photocopies are not accepted
>Birth Records are not accepted (these often are small with hand and footprints and are issued by a hospital)
> US citizens born abroad will need to include a birth abroad certificate
2. DS-11 Passport Application
> At this link Click Here you are required to fill in the form online where a specifically generated bar code is produced for you. Forms not filled in online will not be accepted US Department of State.
DO NOT SIGN THIS FORM YET, we will explain in detail when you need to sign this form.
3. Two Original Letters of Authorization
Complete and sign 2 identical Letters of Authorization.
4. Two Identical Passport Photos
Photo Requirements: Photos must have been taken in the last 6 months, be 2 inches by 2 inches in size, and have white background with no patterns or background objects visible. Photo must be in color and be free of glare. Ears should be visible, and you must be facing forward. Dark glasses, headbands, and spaghetti straps are not permitted. You will not be penalized for smiling!!! Please note that if you are local, Delphi Business services provides photo services and can process these pictures for you in-house within minutes at cost effective prices.
5. Copy of Photo ID
Copy of both sides of your current valid driver's license, government ID, state ID, or Military ID
· Photocopies are accepted- must be able to see photo and ID number
· If you do not have government issued ID or your ID is not 6 months old, you will need to submit supplemental ID [speak to one of our agents for information on supplemental ID].
6. Proof of Departure
Please provide ONE of the following
· A photo-copy of your airline ticket or a copy of your itinerary from your travel agent, airline, or online booking company
· A letter detailing your business travel. Delphi can provide you with a sample letter to follow in order to expedite the process.
· A letter explaining that you will be driving to Canada and/or Mexico. Include intended departure date, intended return date, and destination.
If for some reason you cannot provide one of the above, please contact Delphi Business Services for further instruction.
7. Payment to the Government
· For a Passport Book only: $170
· For a Passport Book and Card: $200
· For a Passport Card only: $90
· $25 for endorsement
· Fee for minors is $140