Delphi Passport & Visa Services can assist you with rush United Kingdom passports for all U.K. citizens residing in the United States.
If you need to depart the U.S. in an emergency or just swiftly, Delphi Passport & Visa Services can expedite your U.K. Passport processing. We have extensive experience in this area – our staff is experienced, reliable and highly professional making your experience smooth and stress free (all at very short notice).British Passport
To apply for a British Passport please submit the following: Requirements for First Time Applicants
- Original birth certificate showing full details of both parents.
- If you were born outside the United Kingdom, you must provide documentary evidence of your parents' claim to British nationality (for examples please call).
- The same is required for any person born in the UK after 31 December 1982.
- If your birth was registered at a British Consulate or the Home Office, the original certificate is all that is required.
- If you were not born in the US you must send the passport or travel document that you originally traveled on to enter the US.
- If you are renewing your passport you must send your old passport (it will be returned to you.) No other documents are normally required.
- A parent's signature is required on a C1 application at Section 9, if the child is aged 16 or 17, as well as the applicant's signature at section 10.
- For additional identification purposes, please send your US passport or an enlarged clear copy (front and back) of your US Alien Registration Card and any other photo I.D.
- Different forms need to be filled in for applicants under the age of 16.
DELPHI PASSPORT & VISA WILL ASSIST YOU WITH ALL MATERIALS AND THE FILLING IN OF FORMS AND ANY OTHER REQUIREMENTS YOU MAY HAVE. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CALL US AND PROVIDE US WITH THE MATERIALS REQUIRED FOR THE RENEWAL – WE WILL DO THE REST!